Saturday, December 1, 2007

Just feeling BLEH

What a day it has been already and it isn;t even half over!! We got off of work around 1:30, and literally went home and brushed teeth and went to bed. During shows our phones are either off or on vibrate so when we get home really late and have to be back early the last thing I think to do is turn it back to audible... well this morning I woke up to nearly 10 missed calls from my grandparents house. I finally get a hold of my mom to find out what is going on only to hear that my grandma is in the emergency room. I have never felt so guilty in my life. When my grandparents needed me I wasn't there. So long story short my grandmother woke in the middle of the night feeling nautious(sp) went to the bathroom and passed out. An ambulance was called and she was admitted to ICU earlier today. I am literally stuck at work feeling completly helpless. We went to see her during our lunch break and she looked better than I expected. Thank goodness for modern meds and technology. Right now, due to her excessive blood loss they have her hooked up to extra blood and fluids. Once they have her back up to normal blood levels they will then put a scope down and figure out exactly where she is bleeding. Hopefully it is small enough that they can cotterize the burst vein.... but right now who knows. Please include her in all of your prayers.... and those of you outside of Boise, if you could, please add her name into your local temple prayer list. Her name is Louise Whiting. I will update later.....

Loves to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! We love you! - Shelley & Mikah

Tasha Coltrin said...

We will keep her in our prays. I hope all goes well.