Friday, November 30, 2007

Thank You Tori Amos!!!

Hello All!! I am sitting here bored out of my mind at work while Tori Amos is on stage so I figured I would write a bit. What a Crazy week it has been! Between putting up a show at BCT and catching up on hours at the Morrison Center I am so drained!! Matt and I counted and by the time we are done with work on Sunday we will have worked for 12 days straight, many of them 16 hours or better long. All I have to say is the show at BCT better be good after everything we have done!!! LOL It is a show called Souvenier (sp) and it is a true story about a woman who had always wanted to become a singer and fufills her dream and ends up selling out Carnegie Hall, the funny thing is she is HORRIBLE!!!! I guess that is what makes it so appealing though... who knows.

So I am siting here working with Tori Amos and feeling horrible because I couldn't even tell you one song she sings. Its awful! I do have to say though, originally we rolled our eyes at the fact that she carries a chef with her, but after eating dinner so graciously provided by said chef...... I am soooo very grateful. We usually get fed university catering (bleh) or its a quick McDolands run (double bleh) but tonight, we had a SUPERB Indian meal. Lamb and Curried Chicken with rice.... MmMmMm.... SOOOO good. Anyway, enough for now. Loves to all...

0 comments: