Tuesday, November 6, 2007

New News

Its been a while. Sorry guys. We just finished Spamalot. It was a fun show.... but we were ready for it to leave when it did. If you like British humor, especially Monty Python, then you will love it. The music is fun, the costumes are fun, and the set it fun. Good times. It is such a big show though that it took us 6 hours to load it out, we were working until 5 in the morning. We did set their record for the fastest load out though. Go us!!!!!

Enough about work.... Matt and I have been good. Just so busy! Matt is almost off of his Meds.... yay!!! We find out next week if he can stop all of them. I have been working on a few quilts on my new sewing machine ( finally!!!) I just need to get the backing on one. I think I know what everyone is getting for christmas! I have so many projects sitting in the office who knows if I will ever have time for quilts!! The dog is good. She still acts more like a cat though... one of these days we will get a real dog. Oh... we are finally going to have some time to remodel our icky bathroom!!!! If you haven't seen it its totally retro 70's green. ICK!!! We have had most of the stuff (bathtub, vanity, lights etc) for the new bathroom for over a year now its just having the time to start it and get it done. That is the real challenge.
My family is good. My grandfather just turned 84 and still works everyday. He doesn't believe in retiring. I love him so much... he was my first father figure and I have always been really close to him. He has always been such a good example to me.... and to Matt actually. All of Matts grandparents died either before or right after he was born, with the exception of one grandmother. Having my grandparents so accepting and so close has been good for him. And having a boy married into an all girl family has been good for my grandfather as well. Matt can do no wrong in Grandads eyes. Its nice to see the two most important men in my life love each other so much. I will find a good picture of him to put up.

So I don't have any new pictures so I am putting up a few of matt and I that are my favorite. I love to take pictures. When we were on our belated honeymoon we took about 1000 pics in two weeks. The last one is one of my faves.... our first married kiss.... and I love the look on Shiaras face.... it makes me happy when I look at it.
Exciting things coming up.... We got tickets to Trans Siberian Orchestra and we are going with a co worker and his son. I am so excited. Oh, and we are hopefully... fingers crossed... going to find time to go see my aunt and uncle in Draper and see the Christmas lights on Temple square. Love to all!!!

0 comments: