Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tagged

I was "tagged" by my friend Emily, here's what it means!!

A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules.


1. I love musical theater. If I could listen to nothing but show tunes, I would!

2. I can sew. Little known fact that I usually like to keep quiet. I actually helped design and sew nost of the costumes for Beauty and the Beast when it was here.

3. If I could live in the mountais I would. I love being isolated up in the middle of no where surrounded by nothing but trees, mountains, rivers etc.... I love to go fishing and hiking and getting dirty!!!!!

4. I love to read. I am really bad about reading to fast though. Drives me crazy but I do it anyway. I will get a brand new book and have it read within the day. Then I have nothing to look forward to.

5. I HATE surprises. HATE HATE HATE!!!

6. I love to dye my hair. If I could be like Tonks in Harry Potter, I would LOVE IT!!!!

I am tagging Tasha and Talia

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Monae! Sorry it has taken me so long to visit your blog and catch up on what's new with you. But it's fun to see what you're up to. I love love all your fun pictures. Sounds like you're doing well.