Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My Husband




What is his name? Matthew Robert Curtis

How long have you been together? 2 and a half years

How old is he? 27 years young

Who eats more? Matt for sure

Who said I love you first? Matt did

Who is taller? Matt is

Who sings better? Ummm.... I do, but Matt tries really hard!!

Who is smarter? Matt and I are equally smart in very different ways, his strengths are my weaknesses and vice versa

Whose temper is worse? Depends on the day.... hahahaha! We rarely get mad at each other, our tempers usually come out while venting to each other about work etc.... :)

Who does the laundry? I wash it, he puts it away, I loathe folding and putting away.

Who does the dishes? We take turns.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at it, I do.

Who pays the bills? Matt does, not because I won't, he just always has.

Who mows the lawn? haha, neither, we have a friends son do it.

Who cooks dinner? We take turns, it has been me lately, I get into domestic moods now and again like that... lol

Who drives when you are together? Usually Matt

Who is more stubborn? I am a Slade through and through. I am very stubborn

Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Neither. We are both always right. Always... I like Jodies answer

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, they live in the same city. Matts live in Denver, we only get to see them a few times a year.

Who kissed who first? Matt kissed me on our first date.

Who asked who out? I don't remember, we both wanted to get together, it was a mutual asking!

Who proposed? Matt did.... funny story, ask me sometime.

Who is more sensitive? That would be me.

Who has more friends?We have about the same amount. I keep in touch with more people from my past though.

Who has more siblings? I have 4 he has 3

Who wears the pants in the family? Matt does for the most part, I am really bad about making decisions. I am too laid back to decide some things!!

1 comments:

jodie said...

Hey there! Welcome to blogger! I'm so happy to see you on here. Never tried Netflix...we prefer to buy movies instead of renting them. Can you buy DVDs on Netflix?