Saturday, December 29, 2007

MOMENT #7

In May I had the priviledge of helping my friend Cheryl design costumes for Boise Music Weeks production of Beauty and the Beast. It was a huge challenge with 75 or better costumes, I lost count. We had all the main characters in addition to a wardrobe, a tea pot, wolves, napkins, feather dusters, candleabras, tea cups and several townsfolk. But ya know what? We did it and are very proud of it. It may be a LONG while before either of us design another music week but it was a good experience. I cant find my pictures from that but when I do I will post them.
Matt was busy designing too. He designed lights Barber of Seville and La Boheme for Opera Idaho. Working for the Opera is always an adventure, sometimes good, sometimes bad but he pulled through and is working on the next show.

0 comments: