Saturday, December 22, 2007

I'm dreaming of a white christmas!

I don't remember the last time we had a true white christmas in Boise but we are holding out hope!!! It started snowing earlier this evening and we're crossing our fingers that it continues to snow! That said, we had our annual white elephant christmas party on thursday. Always lots of fun! It is the one party our co-workers and friends look forward to all year and we start getting asked in October for the date... Theres nothing like good food, good friends and funny presents! I will post pictures later.

Matt and I have been baking up a storm! Lots and lots of cookies and fudge and caramels and rolls of all sorts.... Christmas eve will be held at my parents and we are having Christmas day dinner at our house. I have been super busy finishing presents for my family that I committed myself to making. Didn't realize I would be as busy as I was in december when I made that decision, but everything is turning out really really well. I will post pictures after Christmas, wouldn't want to ruin any surprises for those that are receiving these particular gifts.

0 comments: