Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Love Story Tag

WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR HUSBAND?
I was hanging out with one of my old roomates Andy who I had known since high school. We were driving around and decided to stop by the Idaho Shakespeare Festival which is where andy worked for a summer. We ran into his old boss there, the very cute Matthew Curtis. The rest is history.

WHAT WAS THE FIRST THING HE SAID TO YOU?
After introduction we didn't really talk much until we got together after work one night.

WHEN WAS YOUR FIRST DATE?
June 13th 2005. The only reason I have the actual day is because Matt wrote it down :)

WHEN WAS YOUR FIRST KISS?
June 13th 2005. I guess I am easy so to speak :)

LONG/SHORT COURTSHIP/ENGAGEMENT?
We got engaged on November 10th 2005 and were married March 17th 2006, we were originally going to be married on June 10th but got ansy and kind of eloped :)

WHERE WERE YOU MARRIED?
In my home wards building

WHERE DID YOU SPEND YOUR HONEYMOON?
We went all over, started in Yellowstone, Wyomimg, Denver, Moab, Arizona, the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Zions National Park, and Salt Lake.

So, now it's your turn to tell me (and everyone else) your little love story. Come on...just do it. If you read this you are tagged!

0 comments: