Saturday, December 29, 2007

Year in Review

It has been quite a year for Matt and I so we decided to look back and find ten memorable moments and share them all with you.

MOMENT #10

Aside form BSU's win at the Fiesta Bowl (just had to throw that one in since I am not mentioning this season or the Hawaii Bowl) my trip to Chicago in March was awesome. My friend Cheryl and I went to a costume/halloween trade show that was amazing! We got so many good ideas for the show we were building, and saw so many neat, and scary things! Also, it was my first time traveling any further than Colorado! We went downtown one afternoon and went sight seeing in the snow and walked all the way down to Navy Pier. It was so cold but so worth it! I would never want to live there but I would for sure go back to downtown Chicago and see more.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!