Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I am grateful....

Funny how dwelling a bit on the not so happy things really sheds light on what you are incredibly blessed with and grateful for. In addition to each of the people on the previous post, I wanted to list a few things that are such awesome blessings in my life.

First and foremost, my husband.... He is my stranght, and my smile. He makes me laugh, and lets me cry. I couldn't have asked for a more amazing eternal companion. He does so much for my family, I don't even know how to begin to thank him.



My faith. I have said before and will say again, without my faith I don't think I would have made it through a lot of what I have been through.


I am so grateful for Jesus Christ.


And Modern Day Prophets


The country we live in... and the sacrifices our forefathers made in order for us to live the way we do.







And Eternal Families. Even though we are spread across the country and beyond, we are sealed together as a family forever.



0 comments: