Sunday, September 28, 2008

Congrats Heather and Riley!


My beautiful cousin Heather got married yesterday to Riley Ward. They make such a cute couple! She looked amazing in her dress (which happened to be the same dress I had... great minds think alike :0) ) The reception was held in the clubhouse in the Two Rivers neighborhood in Eagle. It was soo pretty. Matt and I took the opportunity to get pictures of ourselves in front of one of the many water features. We wish You two the best of luck. Have fun in San Diego on your honeymoon!!

1 comments:

Heather Ward said...

Hey! So I was just curious at to what would pop up on google if I typed in Riley and Heather Ward... And lookey here! :) Thank you so much for coming to the reception, it was a great day and we were glad you guys could enjoy it with us! Oh and thanks for pictionary man! We LOVE it, it's a really fun game!
Love ya,
Heather