Monday, September 1, 2008

Bathroom updates

These are more updates for our own record but feel free to enjoy these pics. I seriously cannot wait until I get to take a bath in my new pretty bathroom!!

Sub floor replaced with Hardibacker, new vanity in place, new jetted bath tub installed.... WOOT!!


What my counter and sink look like. They are going to look awesome when they are done!


Really horrible picture of me but proof that I did the tiling all by myself!!


Kind of shows my tiling job in the shower area.


This is a decent pic of the tiling on the tub and floor.


Countertop and sink weren't installed yet (waiting on faucets ordered online) but I needed them in place to pick paint. Looks awesome eh?? Matt and I make a pretty awesome team!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Do you have more pictures? It looks beautiful in these ones! Oh I'm so jealous.

Matt and Monae Curtis said...

I thought I did, but I don't!!

I will take some tonight and post them.

I love it!!