Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bainbridge Island and Downtown Seattle



While in Seattle we had the opportunity to go visit one of Matt's former bosses and friend Phil and his wife. I wish we had more time with them! We took the ferry over to Bainbridge. Other than it being very cold, and the inside of the ferry smelling like a subway, it was beautiful! We did see one sea lion. LOL I was hoping to see more but oh well. We had breakfast at a wonderful little cafe and then walked down to the peir and caught up with out good friends before we had to head back to the ferry back to Seattle.

On the ferry to Bainbridge.

Once in Seattle we had about two hours to spend with one of my good friends Steve and his girlfriend. Once again I wish we had more time! We walked around downtown and had ice cream and saw glassblowers and a waterfall park downtown. We hopped on a double decker bus and made our way to the Seattle Center. It was so good to see one of my closest friends. I hadn't seen him in over 3 years! I did take more pictures but they are not all uploaded to photobucket yet. As soon as I do, I will post them.

0 comments: