Sunday, December 21, 2008

MandM's Annual White Elephant Christmas Party

Every year for the past 5 or 6 years we have hosted a white elephant party. This year broke records. At one point we had almost 40 people in our house... and we don't have a large home by any means. All things considered we had a blast. Our Godson Tony got his puppy... and everyone walked away with a gift of some sort. Nothing better than good food, good friends and the Christmas Spirit!

Tony was shocked...

And then he never let go!!

Lucy and I. I want Dad C. to notice the frog earings. I thought of you as I put them on.

Jennifer... I tried to steal her hot red boots.

Jan, Gail and her cool little lantern.

M.A. and his pirate booty :)

1 comments:

Becca said...

Looks like it was a blast! What a wonderful tradition. And the puppies are so cute! Hope you have a great Christmas!