Friday, December 19, 2008

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I know, I know... its been forever since I have posted a real post so here you go.... We spent forever decorating the lobby of the Morrison center so here are a few random pictures from that... the weather, our christmas lights and etc...


The Danny Peterson Theatre Main Entrance
Fabulous tribute to our friend if I do say so myself


The Tree in the Main lobby next to the Danny P Theatre.
And our momma Morrison
She likes to hang out by the tree.
Matt and Rick BBQ-ing in the snow
on the Saturday of Nutcracker

Snoopy in our snow filled front yard

It has been snowing off and on all week.
Heres the proof!

The front of the Morrison Center


Okay, Interesting story here. I know its backwards but ignore that for a sec. The drop said Nutycracker was originally performed in 1893. Evidently its 1892 so instead of fixing it the right way they decided to try and paint the 3 into a 2. It looked AWFUL!

0 comments: