Saturday, December 13, 2008

A bit of a blurb....

I love Christmas and everything associated with it and leading up to it. What I don't like is feeling like I missed out on some of that time. We have literally lived at work for the past week gearing up for The Nutcracker. That is another post for another day.
Just as I was feeling down and stressed and grumpy, I walked out my lightbooth door and saw the view of the river I see every day. Today as different though. Today, it is snowing. Probably not for long, but it was enough to bring back a bit of that christmas spirit that I feel I have neglected.

Hmmm... back to work now.

1 comments:

Becca said...

You deserve a vacation after this. I did run out of room as this year we are in an apartment and don't have a lot of display areas. I only put out my favorites this year on the nativities. Hope you are able to relax some after this week.