Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve

I am dumb and forgot to take my camera to Christmas Eve... but we had a blast. Matt and I, along with M.A. Taylor and Rick and his son Tony all went to my grandmas house. Since we do our big dinner on Christmas Day, we do munchies and desserts and just enjoy each others company. We had little smokies, awesome cheese fondue and of course lots of cheese and crackers and meat and homemade yummy rolls and of course all the homemade yummy cookies and candies we could fit in our bellies. We watched Pirates of the Carribean and National Treasure and then ended the evening with M.A. reading "T'was the Night Before Christmas." I love that we are such good friends with such an amazing actor. It makes story telling time AWESOME
Once we got home I took a few pictures
Above is my new favorite decoration. If you look close its actually the night of Christs birth. The wise men, the star, shepards, the city of Bethlehem and Mary, Joseph and the Christ Child.


Our tree


Snow literally ten minutes after we came home.

Ella tuckered out after playing ALL night with moms dogs.
I love the little white tip of her tail.

The ONLY picture we have of ourselves on Christmas or Christmas Eve.
OOPS

0 comments: