Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tagged Again...

A) Four jobs I've had in my life
1. Stagehand (both)
2. Restrant Manager (monae)
3. Lifegaurd (matt)
4. Sales Associate (monae)

B) Four movies I could watch over and over
1. Chronicles of Narnia (matt)
2. Count of Monte Cristo (Monae)
3. National Treasure (Matt)
4. The Last Legion (Monae)

C) Four places I have lived
1. Denver CO (Matt)
2. Twin Falls ID (Monae)
3. Casper WY (Matt)
4. Boise ID (Both)

D) Four shows that I watch
1. CSI Las Vegas (Both)
2. Still Standing (Matt)
3. Project Runway (Monae)
4. George Lopez (Both)

E) Four places I have been
1. Chicago IL (Monae)
2. San Diego CA (Monae)
3. Cabo Mexico(Matt)
4. Hawaii (Matt)

F) People who email me regularly
1. Work... :(
2. Adam and Sally
3. Bill and Karen (Mom and Dad)
4. Netflix... hahaha

G) Four of my favorite foods
1. Real Mexican(Monae)
2. Gnocchi and Chicken (Monae)
3. Italian anything (Matt)
4. Chocolate (Both)

H) Four places I would rather be right now
1. Stanley (Monae)
2. Salt Lake (Monae)
3. Stanley (Matt)
4. Some place tropical (Matt)

I) Four folks I think will respond
1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?

J) Things I am looking forward to in the next 12 months
1. Anniversary (both)
2. Possible Job Opportunity (both)
3. Warmer Weather!!! (Both)
4. Camping and fishing (Both)

K) Four goals for the New year
1. Get back yard in shape (Monae)
2. Read scriptures more regularly (Both)
3. Grow a successful garden this year (Monae)
4. Do more cooking at home (Matt)

L) Four gifts I got for Christmas
1. Serger (Monae)
2. GPS (Matt)
3. New dishes (Both)
4. magazine subscription (Monae)

M) Four places I want to visit
1. NYC (Both)
2. Alaska (Both)
3. United Kingdom (Both)
4. Australia (Both)

N) Four things you didn't know about me
1. I haven't known my real hair color since about 8th grade (Monae)
2. I was a clogger for years and years and I still dream of performing for the rest of my life (Monae)
3. I am a certified Scuba Diver (Matt)
4. I have swam with dolphins(Matt)

O) Four things I wish I was better at
1. Nintendo (Matt)
2. Controlling my temper when confronted with stupidity (Matt)
3. wanting to clean (Monae)
4. saying "NO" (Monae)

P) Four things I can cook without a recipe
1. Chicken Tacos (Monae)
2. Enchiladas(Monae)
3. Fajitas (Matt)
4. Chocolate Chip Cookies (Matt)


Q) Four musicians I really love
1. Ella Fitzgerald (Monae)
2. Doug Kessinger... :) (Monae)
3. Garth Brooks (Matt)
4. Chris Ledeaux (Matt)

R) Four of the best books I've ever read
1. Most of Anita Stansfields books(Monae)
2. Timeline (Monae)
3. Harry Potter Series (Both)
4. Anything by Terry Brooks (Matt)

0 comments: