Friday, February 29, 2008

I have been tagged




FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:
I could tell you four jobs I have held at my current job, but that wouldn't be so much fun....
1. Stagehand
2. Retail Sales Person
3. Resteraunt Manager
4. Everything... Hickory Farms

FOUR MOVIES I WOULD (OR HAVE) WATCHED OVER AND OVER:
1. Across the Universe
2. Love Actually
3. Lord of the Dance... I am a total dork!
4. Last of the Dogmen

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Twin Falls
2. East Boise Apt
3. West Boise Apt
4. Boise Bench Home


FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. Work
2. Parents
3. Ancestry.com
4. My bank!

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Anything Mexican
2. Pineapple
3. Strawberry
4. Bread

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Home in my BED
2. Stanley
3. Stanley
4. Stanley


FOUR THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2008:
1. Houston
2. Warmer weather
3. Day off drives to no where
4. Going anywhere my cell phone does not work
FOUR FRIENDS I WANT TO TAG:
Any four that haven't done it yet

1 comments:

Emily Judd said...

seriously. Lord of the Dance. that is awesome!!! Did you go to it when the cloggers went? I can't remember that far back