Saturday, February 23, 2008

Some of my favorites

I am sitting at work during a philharmonic bored out of my mind so here are a few of my favorite pictures from some of the shows we have done this past year. Some of the pictures are from shows I have already posted about but there are many many shows that don't allow the house to take pictures... and these are all that would.
Tribute to the Man in Black. This was a great, great concert and this man was amazing.

The Great Neil Young

The Lady with the Big Hair, Big Guitar and Big Voice!! One of the many great pics of Wynonna.

These are my 2 favorite pictures from when Chris Botti was here.


These are of The Peter Pan Load in. It gives you a small look at what it takes to put together a show. The Same girl played both the crocodile and the dog, which had to be washed and brushed prior to each performance. What a great crew to work with!


This is Jeff Dunham with Achmeed the Suicide Bomber. One of his 4 puppets he performed with while here. He builds his own puppet heads in about 6 months. Achmeed came from a halloween decoration. :)

0 comments: