Wednesday, January 2, 2008

MOMENT #3


After our time in Denver we met up with my family in Arizona and attended a big family reunion. It was a lot of fun to have so many of us there and to see so many cousins and family in the same building. We were able to meet up with family from Arizona, Texas, Utah, Nevada, California, and Colorado. Another highlight was spending time with the immediate family that lives down there. We never get together enough!!
On our way home we stopped in St. George for 2 days and went and saw Jacob Hamblins house and Brigham youngs house and a monument dedicated to my 7th great grandmother, Sarah Sturdevant Leavitt (Jacob Hamblins mother in law). From there we went to Salt lake for 3 days.We were busy busy busy all three days! We met up with my "sister" Megan and her kids who live in Oregon (shes actually my cousin but we were born about 3 hours apart and have always been more like sisters) and went to Temple Square and Trolley Square and Matt and I had lunch with my Aunt Barbara and Uncle Scott. Whew, we were ready to go home after that!!!

0 comments: