Saturday, January 26, 2008

A few little projects


I have nothing better to do right now other than sit and blog while at the light console during load in and rehearsal for the Boise Philharmonic..... Literally 5 hours of nothing, oh, I push 4 buttons.... anyway, I thought I would post a few pics of some of the projects I have been working on.The first is some material I originally bought for a table runner and place mats but we ended up getting a whole set during an after Christmas sale so I started playing one night while I was bored and here is what I came up with. I am not quite sure which one I like better, whether I should use both in a quilt or stick with one.... give me your opinion.
The second is a quilt I am making for my niece. Its such fun princes fabric and the purple fabric has glitter on it! I am so close to being done. If I could work on it while sitting at work I would be done... but I can't so it will probably be done in the next week or so

0 comments: