Friday, June 19, 2009

Miss Idaho

I love this show. It holds a special place in my heart and we meet the niceset people and create friendships! This year was no different. I won't have pictures if the set for a few weeks, which I am kind of upset about because I was way proud of it! Oh well... Here we go.

The week started off with this.... unsafe platform and I was the one that bit it. Better me than the girls in their heels. It got fixed, and my ankle is healing. Matt really enjoyed documenting the color and size changes throughout the week. This was probably Friday or Saturday as I was icing before the show.

This week we also had to crown another crew favorite, better known as "Miss Morrison"
The first Miss Morrison was Briana Carr, who we all still love. We were sad to not have her back this year.
This is Tristan Long. What a cutie!
She hung out with us way more than she did with the other girls, and man, she is TALENTED!!!

This was after the crowning right before we started load out. De started a new tradition ending the week with champagne and orange juice, or for those that don't drink... orange juice!

Sadly, we have to say good bye to these fine ladies. Elise Davis and Danielle Beckstrom were Miss Idaho and Miss Idaho Outstanding Teen 2009.
Amazing job girls! You will be missed!!

None of the girls I was betting on won :( We did get a very beautiful and talented girl though. Her name is Kara Jackson and she was Miss Nampa! Congrats Kara!
As soon as I get pictures from the photographer, I will post them!!

0 comments: