Friday, June 5, 2009

A Hefty Goal


The best book ever. Matt and I have wanted it for a while, so last night we finally broke down and bought it. We have made a goal to do every hike on the book during our lifetime, starting this summer. There are some that I have already done, but we haven't done together. They range from quick 2 or 3 mile easy hikes to 4 or 5 day backpacking trips. You have no idea how excited we are to cross them off our list. Maybe I will put a scrapbook together with all the pictures from each hike... or maybe it will have its own blog. Hmmm... what do you think?

2 comments:

Jen Gillespie said...

Oh how exciting! I'm not a backpacker, but if I was this would be wonderful. You guys will have a blast doing it! Can't wait to read all about it.

Becca said...

Both! One to pass on and one for us to see. Love that idea. Mike and I are wanting to go to all 50 states together in our lifetime. New Adventures! That is what marriage is about!