Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

Yesterday Matt turned 29. Because of our work schedule, we are celebrating today with my family.
In honor of his birthday, here are 29 facts about Matt.

1. He is such a hard worker. He will work circles around people without thinking about it.
2. Matt is one of the most giving people I know.
3. His eyes look brown from further away, but they are really green like mine. :0)
4. He loves animals!

5. I taught him to fish, and was with him when he caught his first.
6. My family adores him. My grandad called him son.
7. He adores my family. He jumped right in and took care of all my grandmas finances, and still does. He pays all her bills for her. He would do anything for her.
8. He is very creative. He has quite the artistic eye.
9. He likes to make his friends happy. We host holiday get togethers ALL the time.
10. He considers many of his close friends family.
11. He has the biggest heart in the world.
12. His favorite character is Snoopy and he has collected memorabilia for quite some time.
13. He is very outgoing and will talk to just about anyone.
14. He has an awesome sense of humor.
15. For only having brothers, he is dealing with my plethora of sisters quite well.
16. He LOVES to cook, bake and try out new recipes.
17. At bbq's he is always the one manning the grill.
18. He loves to be outdoors camping or fishing.
19. He has a positive attitude about nearly everything, especially when he was sick a few years back.
20. He is going to make an outstanding father.

21. He can't wait to be a father.
22. He is content to stay home and make dinner and watch movies for date night, but is always willing to go and do whatever I drag him out to do.
23. He shares my passion for the Sawtooth Mountains.
24. He is very good with his hands and has built and remodeled many a set and rooms etc..
25. He loves just about every genre of music except for rap/screamo crap.
26. He stands up for what he believes in.
27. does SO much at work, I think the building would fall down if he were to ever leave.
28. He has a very loud and addicting laugh.
29. He loves me more than anything in the world, and is my very best friend.


We have been through Hell and high water the past couple years. It has done nothing but brought us closer together. We share the same passions, and make each other laugh. I don't know what I would do without him. Happy Birthday my love!!!

0 comments: