Monday, June 15, 2009

The Aftermath, So to Speak

So, here it is a few days later. It doesn't really hurt aside from getting stiff and the bruising. I promise you, these pictures don't do the coloring justice. Its really quite cool looking.


As you can see its still swollen, and bruised 2 or three inches up past my ankle bone. The bottome of my heel as well as the other side of my foot is all purdy lookin too. Before I get in trouble, I did have several medical professionals look at it. The fact that I have been able to walk on it with very little pain and have good range of motion is a VERY good sign. I didn't feel like wasting my time and the universitys money to go have it x-rayed only for them to tell me it stretched the tendons and ligaments and there is nothing they can do. Its not my first sprain, wont be my last!

0 comments: