Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I just have to say....

That the longer I go without going camping...... the more stir crazy I am becoming. We are literally SOOO busy that the first decent trip isn't planned until August. That is the one that everyone from work is attending, and that one makes me crazy. I don't really care to camp with people who can't stand to get dirty, it makes me want to get dirtier just to be spiteful. :)

At any rate I think I am going to lose it if I don't get to escape at least for a night. My heart and soul need rejuvination and I desperatly need to clear my head!!! Yeah, thats right, I am getting CRABBY!!! :)


They are calling my name.... I promise. I can hear them right now! Especially all the little, no make that BIG fishies waiting for me to catch them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...I say get really icky like dirty and then go up and give her a hug. and then run laughing maniacally. yes, that sounds like fun.

Matt and Monae Curtis said...

Seriously..... Rick and the guys are going to get dirty drunk the first night, just to freak him.her out lol!!