Friday, July 18, 2008

Camping Trip #2

AAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!






The sunset on the White Cloud Mnts, our view from where our camp was



Piper was bound and determined to catch something... even if it means digging to China!!



Tony being a fish :)



Tony and Matt trying to catch dinner!!!
I finally just uploaded all the pictures from our camping trip last weekend so here you go. We went our friend Rick and his son Tony up to Decker Flats again and were able to stay for 3 days. So nice!! It was a bit windy and lots of mosquitos were out the first day, but the rest of the trip was perfect. I think its safe to say that it was a blast. It was a nice little break right before we dug into LOTS of work.... We started re rigging the fly rail system, changing out everything! For those that don't know the fly rail is the series of pipes over stage that we hang lights and drops onto, and make them fly up and down... the best example is the Grand, or the red curtain, goes up and down because of the fly rail. Hope that made any sense at all. At any rate, we left thursday for Sun Valley to install all of the lights above the stage. Long story short they are 60 days behind. Makes it really hard to do your job to the best of your abilities, and in the most efficient way. Oh, and before I forget, I was able to get together with Shelley and her son Kasen. He is getting so big! It was awesome to see you babe!!!

1 comments:

Christine said...

Hi! I can't remember if I wrote you before, but thanks for being the VERY FIRST person to comment on my blog a couple weeks ago! I love yours too. I've been following it for several months now. Your theater life seems so exciting!! (I thought about you when I saw Riverdance at the Morrison Center.) And awesome that you and hubby get to work together. Have a wonderful time in Sun Valley. I'm jealous!