Monday, July 7, 2008

The Host

So it took me a bit longer to get into it than usual but I am in the middle of Stephanie Meyers The Host. I am hooked..... I am sure it will be done in a day or two. If you are a Twilight fan I suggest reading it. Its very different but I really am enjoying it. Some of the books I have read lately have been so predictable, enjoyable, but predictable. Its very refreshing to read something that keeps my interest and literally gives me no idea what is going to happen next. YAY!!!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Oh Ian and Jared and Melanie and Wanda and Jamie. It's a great read. Nowhere near the Twilight series seeing how I've had the book for months and only read it once. But still great. :)

Matt and Monae Curtis said...

It took me about a month to actually read it enough to get onto it. Also, I am spacing it out, which I never do!!! I always am finding myself awake at 3 in the morning trying to finish a book. :)