Monday, August 25, 2008

Western Idaho Fair

During our one day off last week at the fair we took some time to actually enjoy the fair. We really weren't up for riding any rides except for the ferris wheel, although I do love them, just not their prices. We walked around and saw the all the animals, the photography, dodged those pesky chinese wanting to give you massages and partook of some fair food. It was a relaxing evening spent with Rick and Michelle. The rest of the week was full of concerts we helped put on. We had Gary Allen, Chicago, Corbin Bleu, and the Temptations. Not a bad line up, but LOTS of work. Its actually a nice change from always working indoor venues!!
Matt and I on the ferris wheel... the flash totally hit my face... ick


Rick and Michelle on the ferris wheel with us


Rick showing off his Prize Matt


We ran into our friend Dan... but he wasn't being very friendly...


Michelle and the cows


The Worlds Largest Pig. I won't show you the other picture Matt took.... I will give you two guesses as to what it was.

1 comments:

Jana said...

Hooray for all the concerts! I know you did a great job at the one I saw. :)