Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We are going M.I.A.

So you won't hear from us for a while. We are going on the long awaited camping trip with all the buddies from work. I am excited about camping, just not necessarily with some of these people. I love them all dearly, just not up in the mountains. They aren't really what you would call campers... they are cabiners... for lack of a better word. I am interested in how well this turns out seeing as how last time we were all together we were starting to rip out each others throats. Who knows, maybe gettin down and dirty with mother nature is exactly what we all need. Needless to say, if you don't hear from us within a week or so, its because I got in big trouble.... probably involving febreeze, a dog the size of a horse, clorox wipes, oreos, a snotty nose and a shower. I will let you take it from there.


Loves too all!!!!

0 comments: