Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Finally!

Ever since I inherited my grandfathers guns I have been really itching to get out and see how they shoot. Two of them are antique and despite my best efforts I don't for see ever having them in working order enough to safely fire. The handgun however is awesome! It is a 357 Magnum in almost perfect condition. I am going to say right now... I have been taught gun safety since I was big enough to hold a gun. My father and grandfather both had them in the house. We have guns that have been in the family for several generations. I plan on passing that on to my children. It is only right that if they are going to inherit these guns, they know how to properly and safely maintain them... end of story. On to pictures. Our friend Rick brought up a little .22 handgun and we had a blast!!!! We taught Ricks son and a few others how to shoot.

0 comments: