Sunday, April 6, 2008

Something different

1. Last book you read or are currently reading? The Memory Keepers Daughter
2. Last person you talked to on the phone? My "sister' Megan
3. Last movie you watched at the theatre? Leatherheads and Nims Island
4. Last restaurant you ate at? Texas Roadhouse
5. Last thing you bought for yourself? Propel
6. Last vacation or trip you took? Real Vacation was to Stanley but we went to Houston on a work related Vacation
7. Last thing you ate? Pizza, sad, I know
8. Last time you cut your hair? about a month ago
9. Last time you worked out? a while ago but I climb stairs every day at work
10. Last time you did laundry? yesterday
11. Last time you were on an airplane? 2 weeks ago, see blog below
12. Last person you said "I love you" to? Matt
13. Last show you watched on TV? Oceans 12
14. Last song you listened to or sang? Something on the radio probably
15. Last job you had or currently have? theatrical technician at Morrison Center
16. Last place you lived (not currently living)? Twin Falls
17. Last obsession? I don't think I really have an obssession.
18. Last "project" you worked on? My granddads memory dvd
19. Last name? Curtis
20. Last concert you went to?that I went too... Trans siberian orchestra, that I worked, Leroy bell last night

0 comments: