Sunday, March 8, 2009

Update

For all of those wondering, Grams is doing well. She has been a bit down but otherwise progressing. Within the next few days she will be moved from St. Lukes to Capital Care Center where she will build her strength back to where it needs to be in order to go home. Prayers have been answered! I was not sure I was ready to lose both of my granparents within a year. I think the scariest was knowing that she may be not willing to fight... She has missed him so much she may have wanted to go.

At any rate, we have been ridiculously busy at work, and my sisters have been here which I have LOVED every minute of. Getting to know my sweet little niece has been such a blessing!

Our computer is down, therefor there won't be any pictures for a while. I am able to update this relatively easily from my phone so I will continue to do that.


0 comments: