Thursday, January 15, 2009

Moment #3

Goodbye green bathtub!!!!
Matt and I like to think we make a
DANG GOOD TEAM



Sub floor replaced with Hardibacker, new vanity in place, new jetted bath tub installed.... WOOT!!


What my counter and sink look like. They are going to look awesome when they are done!


Really horrible picture of me but proof that I did the tiling all by myself!!


Kind of shows my tiling job in the shower area.


This is a decent pic of the tiling on the tub and floor.

Aside from a few very miniscule details, our bathroom is done. Here are a few pictures.


The sinks.

The shower and tub.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the color of the counter top. The picture doesn't do it justice. The little cubby is PERFECT for the laundry hamper.

I really like the color of my rugs a lot. We went and bought a few new towels too. You can't tell but we put the shower curtain on lightweight curtain track so we could pull in all the way over against the wall keeping the bathroom open. Love it! Makes the small room feel so much bigger.

0 comments: