Monday, October 27, 2008

I have heard her story, so should you.

I just had to share something with anyone interested. I have followed a blog called the Nie Nie Dialogues (link is to the right) for quite sometime now. It is written by Stephanie Nielson from Mesa AZ. She is a beautiful writer, and a beautiful person. In August she and her husband were involved in a horrible plane crash, she has severe burns on 83 percent of her body. Her 4 children are living with two of her sisters (link to cjane who writes updates, to the right) in Utah while she and her husband recover. Many benefits and a lot of fundraising has happened in her and Mr. Nielsons behalf. I know she, and her family are in my constant thoughts and prayers. This is incredible article about her, her sisters and their strenght. I encourage you to read this. Their story has touched my heart.

Click to read: A Sister Held Closer

1 comments:

Christine said...

I've been following along for a while now too. Wasn't that article awesome?! I think of them often - they have definitely strengthened my faith.