Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Its not a Beauty Pageant... its a scholarship program!!



Be prepared for...... Lights..... Glitter...... BIG HAIR..... Corny Dances.

The time has come again for the Miss Idaho Scholarship program. 20 Girls from around the state of Idaho are all competing for that coveted title and the opportunity to compete in the Miss America Pageant. Matt and I have participated, technically speaking of course, for the past couple of years and this year is the first year it is at the Morrison Center. In the past it has been held in a local high school auditorium with us donating all of our lights and things which just made it a huge pain in the butt. The girls are excited to actually have a real stage and a real set and *gasp* real dressing rooms!!! It should be fun. And I don't mean that sarcastically. I actually take a lot of pride in what I do with this show. I myself could never put myself through what these girls do. It would pretty much just suck. I will post more later but for now here is this past years Miss Idaho, the one who we are saying goodbye to, Sadie Quigley.

1 comments:

{ a m b e r } said...

Thanks! How've you been? You look really happy! It's good to hear from you.