Monday, May 19, 2008

Now and Then

This is really Matts post but he doesn't want to actually learn how to update the blog, so I am doing it for him. Basically he wanted to post some before and after pictures of the house to show how much we have done to it. So first, here is what the Kitchen looked like when we first bought the house. You couldn't even open the refridgerator door all the way because of that cupboard.



And now... Its a bit cluttered now and I don't have it decorated the way I want it yet but bear with me. I love the turquoise!!!







And here is the front yard and back yard. We don't have a before picture of the back yard, but trust me, you think it looks bad now, you should have seen it then. It was completley overrun with huge weeds and icky bushes. It has taken us three years to get anything resembling grass to grow and take over the weeds that were there. We are just glad it kind of resembles a normal lawn. Just wait until next year. Its gonna be boomin!! We also replaced the entire front and back fence. It was literally falling over!


You can see our new Japanese Maple that we just planted, its doing awesome!





If you look really hard you can see our baby apple trees on the left and at center.


And here is our new Hawthorne tree.

1 comments:

Jana said...

Your kitchen is so pretty! I love bright colors too, so I think the turquoise is awesome. When I have a house, I only hope my kitchen is as pretty as yours.