Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Trailer Project

This was Matt and Ricks baby. Their design, their ideas and their hard work.
I am totally proud of them!
It isn't 100 percent finished, but its nearly there. We have it almost all outfitted.
It ROCKS!!




At the rear is the chuck box or pantry... it is on wheels on a track, it rolls all the way to the front of the trailer, coolers etc... all go in front of it, after we are unloaded, it rolls to the back and opens. The other side of the trailer has the same compartments as the kitchen side, but is filled with tents, sleeping bags, tarps, etc...

2 comments:

Becca said...

This probably isn't a good idea posting about this because I am sure everyone else is now thinking what I am....I WANT ONE! This is awesome. They did a great job!

Emily Judd said...

wow that is pretty amazing!! I want one and we don't own a single camping item. (someday...)